Monday 6 July 2009

A sad week in the life if me..

I failed my college course, what was originally a 6 week trial turned into 5 long years. Yes I feel like I am a failure. Yes I am devastated. No, it isn’t going to stop me from working on my art and continuing it as a hobby. At least for a while, Just to see how I do.
Mum and I spent Friday and Saturday evening talking about the 5 years rummaging through a good bulk of 7 years of GCSE (school) and College Work and yes I had fun ripping and folding large pieces of unwanted rubbish into the bin, Mum picked a few for me to work on and finish off just for her collection. In a whole. What started from 1 A1 folder, 2 A2 folders and a large box that has been kept flat’s worth I now only have the A1 folder and 1/3 of the box full. Next time I am at mum’s I will bring my small A3 folder and the last A2 folder (which is only half full) and sort them out. I also need to sort through my ceramics and my pretty boxes. I only want to keep my best ones.
Other than that, in less than a week I will be the BIG 21. And of course, I am wanted from all angles to celebrate... me being the oldest out of my close friends, they want me to go out for a few to the point that I do not remember it. No idea what dad wants. And mum...????? she is working and we are still trying to find the best way round her shifts and other manic plans.... What i might do is wait till Sunday afternoon (my birthday) when I have sobered up a little and spend a couple of days at mums during the week instead of the weeknd.
Well I have no pictures to show you just yet, you might just have to wait till I manage to get hold of my card reader for my camera. That and have my Adobe Photoshop put back on my computer.
Good night all.

No comments: