Saturday 25 July 2009

.... so what happens when im in a tidy mood...

(pictures are being sorted).Soon as i get up I manage somehow to gather my thoughts, get dressed and decide I'm going to give my room a good turf out..... "Wonder where that went...." "oh flip, not seen that in a yr and a half......" "hahaha I'M NEVER WEARING THAT AGAIN".......so far.... (between 10am and 5pm) I've managed to go through allllll the art and craft accumulation around and on my desk. Ive also had a good root through the wardrobe found my knitting in the bottom at the very back "hahaha still got good taste in choosing wool colour".... i still need to tackle my chest of draws... there is stuff in there i hadn't touched since mum and i moved in to this flat.... and getting rid of stuff makes me feel i can start again... well at least makes room for something better..
I'm going to steal mum's idea of gratitude... its cool... also shows the good things happening even if the rest seems like mayhem....

GRATITUDE:

1) 3 cheers for mum supporting me.. and taking me for a break form the mayhem known as my room to mooch about in town. Always up for an idea hunt.
2) thank coffee... don't know where I would be without you.
3) 3 cheers for Ben for putting up with me. (4 days till he goes home to Yovil)

No comments: