Tuesday 9 February 2010

between kiddiewinkles bedtime and my bedtime



back to an old habbit.... working small and growing bigger as time goes on... that centerpiece sheet of paper is there abouts of 10 cm in length..



And this is where i am so far... I might stop..
It is what I have been up to whilst my Landlady's kiddiewinkles are in bed and everyone is winding down for the night.

My boop Richard is on night shift. so not been sleeping very well on my own for the first time in a couple of weeks. I go up to my room around 1am. But dont usualy fall asleep untill 2:30 3:00 am. I seem to sleep better when cuddled. My room is also cold so usualy have my dressing gown on aswell as my double duvet wraped around me. In fact the whole house is cold. no matter how warm it is outside.

1 comment:

loulee said...

So come and collect a quilt!