Friday 5 February 2010

busy little bee....

... You may have noticed i have not written/ blogged for a little while... i barely have a moment to even check my mail. My boss has been giving me more and more hours at work.. Especialy since a girl is on a 3 week holiday, she is about 6 and a half months pregnant and im covering for her, so will have more hours when when she goes on meternity leave. also this week I have been a busy bee at work because the assisitant manager has also been on a weeks holiday. All i can think is "sunday morning lie in" (but still working in the evening covering in another pub), and "think how much money you can stash away for a holiday of your own". not all is to be work work work though... Last monday i viseted my dad (a proper day off).He had found photographs.... Lots of photographs. Even of me as a little baby.
How humiliating? My boyfriend was pearing over my sholder when i was going through them on my laptop (dad had scanned them in to his computer and put some copies onto my USB stick). "awww who is that???"
EEKK it was a picture of me in the bath with the biggest blue eyes i have ever seen, Well dad said it was me.*goes bright pink*

Other than trips to memory lane and sore feet from running around a pub being one of the only 2 people being sober. my Boop (richard) is full of an infection .. not a well bunny. so having to look after him when im not working is hard work.. especialy when you're trying to get ready for work in the morning, bed is tooooo warm and Boop does not want to let go because he is a cuddly creature when he isn't well... Poor thing.

anyways best hurry and finnish my hair and makeup.. split shift today 12 til 2:30 then 4:30 to 11 Boop said he will try his best to come pick me up.

Grattitudes:

Blogs: I get to see what mum is upto and she gets to see mine.... i hope.

Boop: Bless him. even when he isnt well, he manages to get himself to the shop and sneaks chocolate in my handbag when im not looking.

Work: I earn my Pennies and get to spoil my Boop when he gets better.

Sleep: 1 last night asleep in Boops arms before he goes onto the nightshifts.

No comments: