Sunday 14 February 2010

Valentines... a day devoted to love...

I knew my boop, Richard was up to somthing.....
"give me a call when you finnish work tonight.." he says on saturday, obviously knowing i don't finnish till after midnight.

I finnished at 12:10 am on the 14th.. it takes me roughly 15 minutes to get to richards from work.

Little Me managed to get there in 7 minutes, so caught richard off guard. Luckily His door was locked, I had rung him and he had answered before i had left work, And always call to say i am at the gate. By now i am at the back door calling him for the the 3rd time he finaly emerges at the door.

I walk into the bedroom.. ready for sleep... Candles lit, everywhere... petals all over a white bedspread, a boquet of white roses, thistle and one i cannot name looks simmilar to a zinnia.?..? (lots of petals but curls up, doesnt puff out). There is even champagne and 2 flutes waiting....

He just stood there with the cheekiest grin and the biggest brown eyes. I didnt know how to react... well i did... but lets not go into detail... also On saturday as part of valentines day (before all this) I got breakfast in bed. Though I'm sure that was to apologyse for staying out after I had said I was tired and wanted to go to bed (gave me the keys and played out till 3 am... came home with chickenburger... and woke me up so he could get in).

No comments: